The cryptocurrency space in recent times has seen and experienced a drastic and exponential growth, this is a result of decentralized finance (DeFi) which has taken an entirely new dimension and has attracted lots of positive attention around it. As at the time of writing, the total DeFi market capitalization is over $14B. This shows the vibe around DeFi is huge and has seen an astronomic growth in just a few years. And the party is just getting started as many areas are yet to be explored.
The BSE Presale
As we have partnered with LID Protocol, the Buy-Sell has earlier made it known about the upcoming presale of BSE ILO. The presale will take place on September 26th at 9 am PST and will be launched on LID presale dApp. The LID Protocol provides a state of the art service and technology that makes sure investors are 99.99% secured. I mean considering what is happening in the space in terms of “rug pulling”, LID eliminates this factor completely. At the end of the Buy-Sell Presale, 60% of ETH will be permanently locked in the Uniswap liquidity within 72 hours, 15% will be used to buyback BSE Token and burn, this prevents dump at the same time reduces inflation while increasing demand.
It’s very simple, click on the BSE presale button on the Buy-Sell website, then connect the Metamask or other wallet, make sure your ETH is ready, and then click the “DEPOSIT” button after the presale starts.
Also for the mobile user, you can copy the presale link on our website and search in mobile wallet app (such as Trustwallet, imtoken) DAPP browsers, and go to the page to connect your wallet
BSE Presale details
Total supply: 100,000 BSE
Presale: 30,000 BSE (30%)
Presale Base price: 1 ETH = 16 BSE
Soft cap/Hard cap: 500ETH/2000ETH
Early Participation Bonus: Is as follows
0 — 99 ETH, 40% Bonus
100 — 199 ETH, 30% Bonus
200 — 299 ETH, 20% Bonus
300 — 399 ETH, 10% Bonus
400 — 499 ETH, 5% Bonus
500 — 999 ETH, 2.5% Bonus
1000 — 1500 ETH, 1% Bonus
1500–2000 ETH, 0% bonus
Buy-Sell is a DeFi and non-custodial ecosystem that brings services such as aggregated decentralized and synthetic asset swap, governance, staking, farming, lending, and borrowing through a BSE membership mechanism.
BSE is the utility token for the ecosystem whereby BSE holders earn 75% of the fees we charge, while the remaining 25% is used to buyback BSE and burn which automatically increases value by increasing demand.
With 3 unique types of stakings, BSE holders earn daily or monthly BSE, and other assets reward depending on the staking type joined.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
The post A Mega DeFi Project Buy-Sell (BSE) ILO Presale Will Start Today appeared first on Bitcoin News.